*Important Schedule Changes Below
We Welcome You
MBC is your Christian Family!
Enjoy all the benefits and responsibilities
of belonging to this family!
Celebrate in worship!
Be challenged in a small group study!
Choose activities for your children and youth!
Serve and use your gifts to grow in your faith!
Give tithes and offerings to honor the Lord!
The Christian life is not a spectator sport, but a life
of active participation in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ and His Church.
Worship, study, serve, fellowship, and witness
to the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sermons from SBC 19 Kingdom Character David Platt
Link to Sermons
Check out our YouTube Channel for all of our sermons
Link to Channel
Message From the Pastor
Service from May 31, 2020 11:00am
Service from May 27, 2020 7:00pm
Dear Church Family,
Our schedule will be enhanced this week, BUT we are still worshiping remotely.
NO PUBLIC GATHERINGS for May.
We are still the Church, YOUR Church. When this time of isolation is complete, won't we enjoy being together again?
In the meantime...
Join us on Facebook at out public page Memorial Baptist Church, Sterling Heights Michigan for our Livestream services every Sunday at 11 am and Wednesday at 7 pm.
TRY THIS as a family on Sunday:
- Invite extended family and friends to join you at Livestream worship.
- Get up and dress up and have worship together in your living room.
- Pray together and sing a song to get your hearts ready for worship.
- Log into Facebook and join the church family for live worship at 11 am or for any other service.
- Leave an encouraging message in the comment section to let everyone know you are with us.
- Take a picture of your family worshiping together and post it!
- Spread the word that we can gather remotely. Encourage others to be part of it!
If you miss a Livestreamed service you may view later on our Facebook page OR
go to Youtube.com and search for Memorial Baptist Church Sterling Heights MI.
The video will be loaded after the service is over.
Do you need anything? Do you have a neighbor or family member in need?
Please contact the church or your Deacons for assistance.
Please reach out and do what you can for others.
Call and check on one another. Take care of your neighbors.
We have some staples and supplies here at the church. Make arrangements for a pick-up or a drop-off.